"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

May 5, 2010

Fads

Are silly bands big at your house? Do your kids have an arm full of colorful rubber bands that turn into shapes when they take them off?
I think my personal fave is the mini-van. It is so ME. LOL!
But I think it has long since been traded for something much cooler. : )

Here are some of my kids favorites at the moment:


This fad has replaced wearing 3-D glasses from the movies with the lens popped out. That one cracked me up. I have cute pictures of Andrew and Joy doing school with those on but they didn't want those posted on the blog. Mighty cute though!

So what is 'in' at your house? : )
~Becky

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have never seen these silly bands. I guess my grown up boys are past that stage. Then again ... who knows?? I'll have to rely on you to keep me up to date :)