"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

April 21, 2010

It is that time of year again -Fine Arts!

You know that the Fine Arts Festival is quickly approaching when your son seems to have practice every other day and when he is home, he is totally exhausted.
But it is fun and he loves it.
They leave for the districts in Orlando tomorrow! Here is the post with last year's human video in it. It was about Hebrews 11. It went to nationals and did very well.
This year, Zac's human video team is doing one on the book of Revelations and it is powerful.
I saw them minister it tonight for the youth group!
Of course, I cried. Human videos do that to me.
And I thought 'Wow! My view of God is just not big enough.' -It was that powerful!!!
I hope it touches lots of hearts this weekend.
If they make it to nationals they will be headed to MI in the summer!
Zac is also in a mass choir this year and so I can't get "My God is so big, so strong and so mighty' out of my head. We had fun watching them practice tonight after church. They are going to ROCK that song! : )
Gotta love Fine Arts! It is awesome to watch kids minister their gifts for the King and His Kingdom! Whoo-hoo!
~Becky

No comments: