"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

April 28, 2010

11 years ago, God blessed me in a big way...

He gave me Andrew, and what a joy he is!



When he isn't home we all know it and miss him because it is way too quiet around here without him. : ) He's a talker and I love that about him. Andrew would like to be in the ministry when he grows up and he loves the things of God. I love that about him too. He is also an amazing guitarist for his age. -Come to think of it, he is a whole lot like Daddy and I love that too.

So, every year, every birthday kid gets a pancake shaped like a bear

with a chocolate chip face for breakfast!

But not every kid does math in a tree on their birthday!


Happy Birthday Roo! Mom and Dad are crazy about you!


~Becky

No comments: