"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

April 2, 2010

I'm happy....

~It is spring break! Yay!


~My kids are done with testing!


~I'm getting a new (to me) dishwasher today! Hooray!!!! Those things are hard to live without!


~Jimmy got a new home yesterday! Big HUGE hooray!!!!

-A lonely gentleman felt it was a "great blessing" to be given Jimmy! I wish we'd have known that about 2 years ago. ~I couldn't thank him enough!!! Joy and I did a happy dance the moment he left. We don't seem to be cut out for squawking birds with attitude. (he was our second and LAST! Amen!) I'm hoping that he doesn't feel the need to return Jimmy due to his occasional tirades that make you wonder if he's bipolar or possessed. -Because that deal was for keeps! : )


~My brother-in-law is able to move his left leg now and is doing so well at a rehab hospital.




~Sunday we are having our sweet neighbors over for Easter dinner and to rejoice in the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior.




I hope you have a blessed weekend!

~Becky

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Funny comment on Jimmy's departure!!