"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

February 26, 2010

Cute and chocolately

OK, so I was at the grocery store today and I was walking down an aisle next to a mom and her 3 year old daughter who looked at me and said "Mommy! What a cute little girl!"

I laughed out loud and so did her mom. -I could definitely say same about her! (she was adorable!)

Here is the kicker, when I got home and told Joy the story, she interrupted me and said
"Oh no! Mom! You have CHOCOLATE on your face!"
Me: "AAHHH!!! REALLY?!"

Oh how funny!
I guess that is why she thought I was so cute.
That is what I get for:
being short,
licking the spoon while baking
and then running off to the store without looking in the mirror.
Bahahaha!

~Becky

No comments: