"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

March 8, 2008

JBQ districts

Today we had our last Junior Bible Quiz match!!!
It was the district finals with 300+ quizzers from all over our state coming together to play each other.
Here is Joy winning a ribbon for being in third place for highest number of points scored in
our flight! Whoo-hoo!
And Andrew had three positive quiz outs. Yay!
Our team was in flight number 6 (out of 9 flights) and we came in third place!
She and Andrew have worked really hard and they've had a great year.
My hubby and I enjoyed our first year as coaches!
(I wish I could post our team photo but I'd want to get all the parents permission first)
What a great group of kids we get to hang out with!!!! (their parents are really awesome too!) ; )

~Becky

No comments: