"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

October 5, 2017

Counting my blessings

I love my job and that I get to be involved in ministry every day. What a privilege!

I love that my kids' friends consider me one of their moms. They are a special bunch!

I love my new friend M and all the fun she and I have. What a sweet blessing the Lord sent me the day we were seated next to each other at a luncheon and hit it off like we'd known each other forever.

I love that I have a group of ladies to do Bible studies with. They are a blessing to my life and so are the books we've studied together.

I love that I get to see my CA friends and relatives in December! Whoo-hoo!

I love that it actually feels the tiniest bit like fall in Florida. ♥️

~Becky







No comments: