"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

October 31, 2017

October fun

So, you know you are excited about Stranger Things 2 when your kitchen looks like this!
This was Joy's handiwork for our little family viewing party on Friday night. LOL


How good was it?! Ahhh!!!! 
Whenever I tell my friends about it, they tell me they can't handle things that are scary. Then they realize WHO is saying it is scary and they decide that if I can handle it they surely can. LOL 

Sunday night, our small group had a party. We ate homemade empanadas and learned to play the card game, Dutch Blitz. I had trouble paying attention to the directions because right then my phone blew up with pictures of my brand new, absolutely GORGEOUS great-niece! ❤️  I'm a great-aunt! 
The pictures of my parents holding her, almost made me cry on the spot. Soooo sweet! 

Tonight, Joy is an owl and Andrew is a guy from the 90's.  


Happy Fall, Y'all! 

~Becky

No comments: