"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

September 15, 2016

Feeling all the feels

Yesterday turned out to be a wonderful day. Oh my goodness! I was so overwhelmed with the outpouring of love extended to me by so many friends, on what would have been my 25th wedding anniversary. 





Wow! My love tank is full to overflowing. LOL

Of course, I did some crying. Then I went to the attic and found a stack of old anniversary cards in a box up there. Reading those actually made me feel better! : )

And there was breakfast in bed and I was taken out for lunch! My sweet kids spoiled me!


Then the kids and I headed to the beach. -That was a major sacrifice for a couple of my non-beach-lovers. Bless their sweet hearts! 
Nathan, who was on a road trip to TX called and all talked to him for most of the drive on speaker. So, it was almost like the 5 of us were together chatting. (I can't wait to have him home for Christmas!) 

It was a gorgeous day at the beach!


This picture cracks me up! 
It should be entitled: Entertaining Sister Trying to Enteract with Pokemon Playing Brothers! LOL







That evening, we all went to Cracker Barrel, which was kind of sentimental because we spent many anniversaries there, when our kids were really little and bringing them along to eat off the kids menu was actually cheaper than paying a babysitter to watch them all. LOL 

What a sweet day!

~Becky

No comments: