"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

June 16, 2016

We're back!

Our fam is all back in FL now. We all flew home from CA on different days for different reasons, and now we are all here! 
We had an absolutely wonderful time and made so many memories with people we love! So humbled by all the love and care of our friends and family there. And how God worked things out for me to help care for my dad during his hospital stay/surgery.

I personally met all my Mexican food goals!  -Because I believe it is important to eat good Mexican food when you have the chance! ; )  Hello, treadmill! 

I was reminded many times that Californians are so impressively laid back! (I'm jealous!) 
-Except of course, when they drive, Lord have mercy! : ) 
As we pulled away from LAX when we landed, I had this "A-ha" moment when I realized why Nathan drives the way he does! To stay alive!
-I just don't think he needs to keep his skills honed when he visits home. ; ) 

And the weather! I grew up in San Diego but had forgotten about "June gloom." It was so chilly! And lovely! And I wore sweaters! 
In JUNE! Mind blowing! 
When I arrived home at 2:00 AM here, the weather was 82 degrees! Quite the WARM, muggy welcome! 

So, we are getting all settled in and over our jet lag. 
And looking forward to Saturday, because the friends we visited out there, are coming to visit us back! How great is that!? 

~Becky

No comments: