"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

June 20, 2016

Our time in San Diego

We worshipped with Nathan and the L Family on Sunday in Orange County and then we went out for Mexican food.


And I was embarrassingly excited about my rolled tacos but I will spare you the picture! : )

That night we had the precious P Family over for  dinner. Then we headed to San Diego to see my parents. The kids stayed with them and I had a sleep over with my sister, which even included listening to Duran Duran like old times!

On Monday we took Zac's wife, to see our favorite sights. La Jolla was first.



And we couldn't get enough of the seals!!! I have a whole lot of seal footage on my phone!


And this is a photo of the spot where Hubby and I took wedding photos 24 years ago! Lots of great memories here!



Then we went to downtown San Diego for more Mexican Food with the L Family and my brother 
and his wife.

This hole in the wall of a place always has a line out the door! 
I'm pretty sure it is because of these homemade tortillas! Mouth watering! 


The next stop was Coronado! 

We had fun looking inside Hotel Del and then enjoyed the sights at the beach. 







Then we went back to my parents, where GrandDad smoked us all in Wii Bowling, like he always does! : )

~Becky

No comments: