"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

We went to the candle light service at our church on Christmas Eve. It was wonderful. We absolutely loved it and last year we decided to make it apart of our family traditions. It is so much fun to lift up Jesus with our church family.
Then we headed to our friends, the 'V' family, for their annual Puerto Rican feast that causes us to eat WAY too much every year and gives us a chance to catch up on life with some old and dear friends.
I have a namesake! (that still blesses and boggles my mind!) She had her first birthday on the 20th and we celebrated it that night too. It was fun watching her ooze her little hands in the frosting of her own little cake and spread it everywhere. : )

A friend sent us some pictures of that night on FB.


Our three handsome boys!


This is Joy, our beautiful friend 'E' and I.

(I don't really have cute highlights, its just the flash of the camera! Maybe I should get some. LOL)

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
~Becky

No comments: