"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

March 7, 2018

Wednesdays in the Word

Bowing before someone is an act of submission and reverence. It is an act of worship.

" Exalt the Lord our God and worship (=bow down) at His footstool -He is holy."  Ps. 99:5

"Oh come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker." Ps. 95:6

"For this reason, I bow my knees before the Father..."  Eph. 3:14

"At your holy temple I will bow in reverence to You."  Ps. 5:7

"...the heavenly host bows down before You."  Neh. 9:9

"At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Phil 2:10


So, I'm challenging myself to bow now.


~Becky

No comments: