"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

July 8, 2017

Random fun

It is summer in FL and I actually survived for TWO whole weeks without A/C in my car.  If that sounds like no big deal, then you have never been to FL in the summer when it is 95 degrees and the humidity is a million percent. : )
My many, many, many thanks to my hubby's best friend, who spent two whole days fixing it and saving my life and surely my sanity.

I do love the extreme weather changes in FL in the summer. When I am in or near A/C, of course! Just when you think you are going to melt or move,
it rains, or the sunset leaves you speechless or you see an entire rainbow across the freeway!





Andrew is back from his amazing trip to CO, which makes my heart happy even though he and I haven't spent more than 30 minutes together all week. LOL
His best friend is here from CA and they are always on the go. J always comes with a list of places he'd like to go while here. Those usually include lots of coffee shops and books stores and gourmet Popsicle places.  (those are a thing!)

I think Bree's sappy face here shows how much we all love J and enjoy his visits! : ) He's one of the family.


I bought these napkins recently. They are the cutest conversation starters. Thanks, Wal Mart.



Hope you are having a happy summer 
and that your cars are full of freon! LOL

~Becky

No comments: