"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

March 10, 2017

Time for senior pics

I love that Andrew's senior pictures were taken by Nathan. I think he did a great job!
And Zac went along to make things fun, which must have worked!

LOL

Since I was at work, he was the one doing this instead of me:



I love this picture!
I know Andrew looks less than thrilled here but I think this is just the sweetest picture. And I love that Nathan knew I would love it and captured it.
I had a hard time NOT being there for this special milestone, but I love that Andrew's big brothers made it happen.

And just like with baby pictures, by the time it is kiddo number four's turn, you realize that you don't actually need 900 senior photos.
Literally,
I really do have 900 senior pics of Zac. LOL! And room on our walls for one apiece!

Here are some of my favorites:






People who haven't seen him in awhile remarked that he looks so much like his dad. He reminds me of him all the time. He has his quick wit, love for people and passion for the Bible. He's a quite a guy! So proud!

~Becky

No comments: