"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

March 15, 2011

Company is coming!!!

Last year, my 49 yr. old brother-in-law suffered a stroke while skiing with his buddies from the ski patrol. If it wasn't for those guys, he wouldn't be alive today. After getting out of the hospital last summer, he went to live with my hubby's other brother and his wife. They turned their home into a hospital type atmosphere and have cared for him in amazing ways.)

In April, he is coming to stay with us for two months and we are excited. He's such a sweet, sweet man. We are looking forward to having him in our home. We are really glad that he'll be here to get to attend Zachary's high school graduation!

So, I'm not exactly sure what caring for a stroke victim entails but I know that I serve a God who can make me more than able (to do "all things") if I trust Him. : )

If I'm not an avid blogger during April and May, then you'll know why.

~Becky

No comments: