"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

July 10, 2009

On your Mark, get set, go....

Nathan and I are off to the Teen Bible Quiz national competition in St. Louis.
Its going to be quite the drive from FL! Wow!

On our free day, we are planning to go to the Arch and ride a riverboat on the Mississippi River. Whoo-hoo! You know I love anything I can make into a field trip. ; )

Life has been all about the book of Mark this year and we've enjoyed it. I love to hear Nathan quoting the words of Jesus. We've had some wonderful family discussions because of the opinions he's formed from his studies.

The road trip to MO, will be all about Mark
and I know the road trip back home will be all about 1 & 2 Corinthians.
(because those are next year's books)
I will bet these teens will have a chapter or two memorized before we even get home... Because they are one motivated bunch! They are a blessing!

~Becky

No comments: