"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

June 10, 2018

All the fun in San Diego

These sleepy kids and I got up at 4:00 AM and flew to San Diego and had the BEST time with my family!


There was Wii bowling and rolled tacos and a trip down memory lane to the neighborhood I grew up in.



And a visit to La Jolla which is one of our favorite places! We love to see the sea lions!





And since Hubby and I took wedding pictures near this spot I always get a tiny bit emotional.

Then Joy got all excited about riding the trolley in La Mesa . She's the cutest! So we did that next.




We rode it to San Diego State where Hubby and I went to school. 
And then my sister and I took our parents out to dinner to celebrate Mother's Day and Father's Day. 



It was so great to be together! 

Thank you to my parents, who love and spoil us and always give us such a wonderful time. 

❤❤❤Love you guys!❤❤❤



No comments: