"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

May 20, 2018

I heart Millennials

I happen to be blessed to have a bunch of young adults in my life, besides my own. On any given night, there are some hanging out at my house, usually making music. I also have a bunch of young adult co-workers that make life fun.

~They passionate and authentic people!

~They know how to 'work smarter not harder.' -One of my kids spent less than an hour with me at work one day and showed me three ways to do my job more efficiently! How great is that?!

~They know where all the cute coffee shops are! Yes, and amen!

~They are ever so techie! I'm pretty sure there isn't anything they can't figure out!

~They can tell you all the healthy places to eat.

~They are sooooo creative and talented.

~They all play an instrument or they can sing down heaven! Or both!

What an awesome generation! I can't wait to see what God does in their lives!

~Becky



No comments: