"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

April 22, 2018

All the happy happenings

I was blessed to do lunch with these cuties a few weeks ago. Love them!


Last week my Bible study "tribe" got together because one special friend is going to give birth any minute now and we wanted to enjoy one last Girl's Night Out with her before the big day! 


Speaking of these ladies, the Bible study we are doing now, isn't actually in person! Since everyone is so busy, we are doing a study of the book of Ruth together on the Bible App on our phones! 
How techie is that?!
 We read a daily devotion and then post our thoughts on it for only our group to see. It is pretty neat. It has been a great way to stay in the Word together and stay connected.


Friday night I did some painting! This is how the bar to our kitchen used to look: 



And here it is after I white washed it:


Yay! I love it! It brightens up the room and makes me feel all accomplished! LOL


Last night this FUN bunch of ladies got together for a game night. And we literally laughed for HOURS and HOURS! 
That has to be good for a person! LOL Love them!




My baby is turning 19 on Saturday! How can that be? 
His sweet friends and fam have big plans are in the works to celebrate this special guy!


-And it only took a whole year, but I'm happy to say that his cute senior picture is finally up on the living room wall with his 3 siblings! LOL

That's it for now. 

~Becky

No comments: