"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

December 17, 2017

A quick hello

Nathan comes home tomorrow so I've been cooking and making some of his favorite things. ❤
I was making those jalpeno stuffed bacon thingys and I forgot all about the oil in jalpenos and the need to wear gloves. And then I had to blow my nose... and before I knew it I had not only burning hands, but a burning face but burning nostrils too. LOL -What a night!

The first thing the kids have planned to do when we are all together again, is to see the new Star Wars movie. I feel a little lost when it comes to the sequences of all the Star Wars movies. LOL
But we are all excited about having some family time together this week. And then on Christmas day, when Nathan goes home, Zac will go with him for a week of fun seeing all our CA relatives. Yay!

The serial killer that was in the news recently was in our neighborhood! I can't even tell you how stressful that was! So thankful the suspect was arrested! I do love our quirky, historic neighborhood.


I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season with all the people you love.

~Becky

No comments: