"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

August 22, 2017

Photos of the fun

So, today was the first day of college for Andrew! Whoo-hoo!
Now, my homeschooling season really feels done! 
And here are the pictures from our celebration!
 (AKA my home school retirement party)


Road Trippin' with my girl!


Our cabin in the woods! 



This is where I get to joke that my kids are brighter than your kids! Just kidding!
The sun was setting and they look photo shopped in! LOL but they were all there! Being the shortest I ended up in someone's shadow.

They took me our to dinner to celebrate! 

We visited a National Park and these two did some Pokemon hunting



 Nathan and Andrew did the full 3 mile hike up to the waterfall because elevation is apparently not a thing when you are young and in shape! : )
 -Unlike when you are not so young and not so in shape! And you think you might pass out after walking up these steps. LOL


This is us looking down from the very top of the waterfall


And this is our top-of-the-waterfall-selfie

And here it is in all its majesty from down below




Then there was a day that we rented a pontoon boat because we got a partial refund on the cabin due to the broken hot tub. Yay!



Joy and Nate spent a whopping 10 minutes getting certified to drive boats in Georgia and did a GREAT job! This girl loved it!



I forgot to ask the question all Floridians know to ask! So, as we were driving around this gorgeous lake, I was calling the marina to find out about ALLIGATORS! LOL

And since they had never seen even one, we spent the day diving off the boat and swimming! Something we will never do in our state! : ) 





Happy New School Year, Everyone! 
~Becky

No comments: