"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

June 18, 2017

The glimpses


My hubby was passionate about parenting. He poured his life into our kids and I'm so grateful! 
It is a bit of a rough day for us but here's one thing that is really fun. 

I get to 'see him' all the time, so to speak.
All of a sudden he 'shows up' in some of the things our kids say and do and I get a glimpse of him all over again. 

I see him in their quick wit,
in their servant-hearts
 in their work ethics,
in the one who cares for the homeless and knows them by name,
in the two who will talk your ear off about theology,  LOL
 in the deep thinkers,
in how wise beyond their years they are.
In the one who can talk to anybody, 
 in the one who always intercedes for their coworkers,
and
 in the sweet way they love, honor 
and...tease me! : ) 


Several Father's Days ago : )

Happy Father's Day!
~Becky

No comments: