"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

September 17, 2009

The big 4-0!

Yesterday my kiddos reminded me that it was my last day 'in my 30's.' : )

Today I am 40! AHHHHHH!

(I think its a wee bit sad to be turning 40 but I don't get any sympathy from my hubby because he is 42! LOL)

It has been a fun day with my sweet family and I have a date to look forward to tonight, with my favorite guy when he gets home!

~Becky

5 comments:

momtofivekids said...

Happy birthday! I turn 40 next year.

Becky said...

Thank you! : )

~Glay you all enjoyed the human video.

Priya said...

Hi Ms. Becky! I came to your blog through FB. You have a great blog here. :) I recently started one as well. Anyways, it's fun to keep in touch this way. Please give my love to Mr. John and the kids. Love you!

Becky said...

Priya,
You have a blog?!?! Yay! I'd love to see it! It is a fun way to keep in touch. I'd LOVE to hear what God has done in your life!

Hugs!
Becky

Priya said...

Hi Ms. Becky! I just saw this comment. Yes, I do have a blog. :) I've linked it to my name. I was reading some of your past posts. How is Mr. John feeling now? I will pray for him. Blessings! Priya