"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

April 4, 2018

Chin up, Love!

As I mentioned the other day,
Daring to Hope: Finding God's Goodness in the Broken and Beautiful,  has been such a blessing to me!

❤❤❤


Maybe these excerpts will bless you as well! 

"My anguish and sorrow sent me to the Healer, who would mend all those broken places and put me back together more beautifully than I had imagined. All those cracks and holes and ruptures would be the places in my life that His glory would shine through." 

"It is a brave thing to hope, to continue in hope, knowing that God might say yes but that He could say no, and choosing to praise Him anyway!"

"The God of all mercy and compassion is using our heartache to draw us to Himself and transform us into His likeness. He will turn our sorrows into joy and use our suffering to display gifts of grace. He will turn our darkness into light and He will carry us home. Chin up, Love!" 

"There is always a ram in the thicket because there is always the Lamb on the throne."
  -Katie Davis Majors

❤❤❤


~Becky

No comments: