"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

June 22, 2012

More celebrating

Last week was all about our oldest getting his driver's license, tag, title transferred, insurance and registration. And that ended up costing him a thousand dollars. -Wow, and that's besides the car!  So, we had some celebrating to do for such awesome accomplishments!

I've been watching a lot of episodes of Cake Boss while I exercise and it made me want to go and do something easy like sculpt a steering wheel or a model of his car out of rice crispy treats and cover it in fondant, lol! But I suppressed that urge for the sake of my sanity and did this instead:

Cheesecake for the peanut M &M lover!

The picture of the red mini-van was a joke. Joy made it fun by adding faces to some of the M&M's 
He's been practicing in his stick shift and he's really getting the hang of it now. Today he ran his first errand for me (yahoo!!!!) and tonight he will drive himself to work for the very first time! Yay! So, my days of driving to and from Starbucks daily are over....but I told him he could still feel free to bring me something! lol


~Becky

No comments: