"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

March 26, 2017

The week everything broke

So, the A/C in my car died, and it didn't take long before I was melting. The next day, every Prius owner's nightmare happened! -My battery died. And they aren't your normal battery! They cost almost $2000!!! And four days after that the washing machine stopped working.
It was quite a week.

Then God's abundant grace came our way, otherwise known as my hubby's best friend.
In 15 minutes the A/C was blowing cold again, the next day, my car had a newer battery and a few days later, a new washer and dryer were snuck into our laundry room when we weren't home.

Thankful our dear life-long friend, who often comes the rescue and keeps are world spinning!

~Becky

No comments: