"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

June 17, 2011

Two of the best dads

My hubby says that one of the things that struck him about me while we were dating was seeing me sitting on my dad's lap while he was over at our house chatting with our family.

He says that it made him stop and wonder what kind of a wife a daddy's girl would make. He wasn't sure but he thought that a girl who loved and honored her dad seemed like someone who would love and honor her husband.

Guess what?

He says it did work out that way. : ) Hooray!

-Now he's got his own daddy's girl and three boys who are crazy about him!

(Happy Father's Day, Honey!)

Let me tell you, I have one sweet Dad that I've always been crazy about!


Happy Father's Day, Dad! I love you! : )

~Becky

(sorry for the big empty space, this is a scanned picture and it isn't cooperating with the blog but it is one of my favorites so I'm posting it anyway!)

No comments: